- First and foremost he looks for a person with good character. Tim states,"I believe I am a decent judge of character. Obviously, some of these guys I have known for a very long time, others not so much, but I look for key elements in initial conversations that tell me this person is the kind of person I want to represent my company."
- Most of the prostaff members are exceptional at what they do. "These guys usually use my calls better than I do! That's a great person to have around you when you're trying to promote your calls in public, the kind of person who can utilize the call well enough to educate others on how best to call a particular game." _ Tim
- The prostaff members must show a particular interest in advancing the company. First, they buy their first few calls. Tim tells us, "With a couple of exceptions, all my guys have purchased their first few calls, you can get anyone to take your calls for free and slap on a prostaff tshirt and say, 'yeah, these are great!' but the guy who is willing to spend his own hard earned money on your calls and then stands behind them, is a guy who does so with conviction!" Secondly, they must be willing to promote the calls when they have the opportunity. Tim says, "I had a couple people that were selling more calls last year than I was, every day or two they were calling me, 'hey Tim, I need another one for so and so, I sold it to him last night!'
- There comes a time when all the free calls and tshirts get paid for.... through time and effort. Prostaff members are called on to shoot videos, to work at trade shows or festivals, to take someone hunting, to guide, to share their hunting spots occasionally, and to support the company with their energies and efforts and photos. "Their expertise and connections help to promote the company and give a platform of professionalism from which to launch into our tight society of hunters. People want to see the results of your products, and these guys give me results with a high level of integrity and great enthusiasm. For you out-of-state guys, it's a little different because over here, close to home, we do several fall festivals or trade shows a year... local guys get to "earn" their way with their time, so, in an effort to be consistent across the board we have devised a system, we keep track of how many calls you're selling in your area and there is a point system, for every call you sell the retail price for that call also represents how many points the call is worth. So a call that is 95.00 retail is also 95 points. After earning 330 points you get a free call of your choice. Designed and finished or engraved or whatever how you like it as long as I have the wood in the shop.
- We are a Christian based company, I only ask that the guys keep that in mind as they represent RAR. Is every one of them a preacher? By no means! haha, but I have great bunch of guys working with me!"
Hunter Garnto has been an avid hunter and outdoorsman since the age of 6. He started deer hunting with his father and finally took his first deer shortly after he turned 7. After shooting his first deer his love for hunting grew tremendously. Today, Hunter's passion is duck hunting. From being in the timber hole to being in a flooded field his love continues to grow for water fowling. He joined the Rais~A~Ruckus Pro Staff Hunt Team in 2014 as a duck hunting pro staffer. " I am very proud to be part of such a great pro staff team, I am really looking forward to years to come with the company!"